Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Today is the day!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could of cried just reading and lookin at those pics. (yanno if I did that sorta thing) *L*

    You looked gorgeous. I couldnt be happier for you. Honestly. I knew you'd make a beautiful bride [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I wish you everything thats good. You deserve it. !
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    wow Wow WOW WOW!!!!! What a great looking couple! You were such a beautiful bride!!! Looks and sounds like your special day was as wonderful as you, you both look extremely happy, and it gives me warm fuzzies visiting this thread. I am so very happy for you both. Life and Love is what you make it...I'm positive the best is yet to come, and I am so SO very happy for you both!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    !! you're oozing happiness all over =)

  4. #24
    Inactive Member =jenny='s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm late, i know. happy day 6 of marriage [img]smile.gif[/img] love ya!

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fixed some for you!

    Beautiful flowers! And I love the photo of them
    on the piano! That is just gorgeous!!

    Congrats to you again! It is so nice to see such
    a BIG smile on your face!!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya my lil Demon!

    wedding20weekend220245

    untitle1d

    wedding20weekend201283

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok...the cake came out too small! *L*

    untitle1d

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A little something for you!

    amyday

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful...just beautiful!! I knew you would make a lovely bride. It's about time you had some real happiness. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] We will catch up when you get back from the Hunnymoon! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Great pics and a lovely couple!
    Bless the both of ya! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheesh I'm late! [img]redface.gif[/img] As the old saying goes....better late then never eh?!

    Congrats to you Amy and Mark. I wish you a lifetime of happines and growth together. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •